Metabolic Assessment with Consultation PLUS
The Metabolic Assessment Profile is a convenient and cost-effective screening of some of
the bodies most fundamental functional systems and where patterns of imbalance exist.
This screening can help identify where additional testing may be needed in order to
understand where your health problems are rooted or where nutritional support may be
of benefit. There are 12 areas that can be assessed.
- Blood sugar
- Adrenal glands
- Stomach hyper acidity
- Stomach hypo acidity
- Chemical tolerance
- Peripheral utilization of sugars
- Male Hormones
- Female Hormones
The Metabolic Assessment Screening is a questionnaire where the client circles the
severity of a symptom (1-3) or the frequency at which that symptom occurs (Rarely,
Sometimes, Never). There are a several questions associated with each category and some
questions are asked multiple times in order to further understand the metabolic
connections. Each category represents a different system of the body ie Stomach,
Thyroid, Blood sugar, Adrenals, etc. Depending on your goals, we can review this with
you, and help you understand areas of metabolic imbalance and or where additional
testings will be helpful.
This Metabolic Assessment And Consult Is
Perfect If You Are:
1. Someone who suffers with Fatigue, Brain fog, Insomnia, Inner tension, GI problems,
Hormone imbalances, Thyroid problems, Toxicity or any other metabolic imbalance.
2. Someone who desires a natural approach to restoring health and is interested in
identifying where their potential metabolic weaknesses are.
3. Someone who is interested in how Functional Medicine would approach these health
concerns and metabolic weaknesses.
4. Someone who desires to get well but is unable to financially commit to a more in
depth case review, testing or other services offered by us.
What Does The Metabolic Assessment And
Consult PLUS Include?
1. We will review the Metabolic Assessment Form identifying patterns of metabolic or
2. 20 minute phone consultation to discuss the results of the screening and
recommendations on “what to do next.”
3. PLUS the following 15 essential healthy lifestyle handouts you won't get from your
• Top 5 Tips for Eating with Awareness
• EWG’S 2019 Shopper's Guide to Pesticides in Produce
• Food Combining Chart For Optimal Digestion
• 10 Tips for Lowering Your Blood Pressure Naturally
• How to Boost Your Mood Without Medications
• Diet and Lifestyle Changes for Healthy Skin
• Digestive Problems
• Fermented Foods Guide
• How to Manage Your Stress
• How to Sleep Like a Pro
• Intermittent Fasting
• Living Clean and Green
• How to Avoid Superbugs in Food
• Swap Your Way to Health Physical Activity
• Strategies for Successful Weight Loss
How Do I get Started?
1. Schedule a Metabolic Assessment Screening Consultation here.
2. Complete the Metabolic Assessment form. It can be downloaded here.
3. Be sure to Save the form to your Desktop so that you have a copy during the
4. Email the Metabolic Assessment form to firstname.lastname@example.org and in the
Subject line enter "Metabolic Assessment Form."
Once we receive it, we will review it and phone you at the time of your scheduled
appointment for a 20 minute consult to discuss the metabolic patterns
and imbalances identified.
Please note that this metabolic assessment does not include the review of previous lab
testing. This questionnaire is used to determine what testing may be beneficial to you by
looking at the context of all your symptoms and how they may be connected to your
If you would like a review of your blood tests, consider adding the Functional Blood
Chemistry Analysis as well as the Metabolic Assessment Screening. You can learn more
about the Functional Blood Chemistry Analysis here.